poniedziałek, 6 stycznia 2014

The One With: swimming pool and Happy Monday



I took Adam to the swimming pool yesterday. It was really ad hoc as my sis called me 2 hours earlier saying they were going and asking if we wanted to come along. Sure thing we wanted. Although M prefered to cycle in the rain instead. Suit yourself then. Adam loved it. He's a sharkie, this little boy. Splashing and all that stuff. He spent most of the time in the shallow pool playing with his new rubber friends. And he absolutely adored jaccuzzi. Can't blame him, really. 

He still has trouble sleeping at night. He wakes up, usually once, and it takes him up to 2hrs to go back to sleep. Can't find the solution to that. But I love morning Adam. He comes to our room ( I pretend to be asleep) , stands next to our bed and either stands there silently waiting for me to wake up or he puts his warm hand on my cheek. Really, really softly. I open my eyes, look at him and there it is. The sweetest, most genuine smile that lightens up his entire face. Pure happiness only because he sees me and I'm awake. "Hey" I say "Good Morning". "Hey" he sais back. Usually I get the morning kiss as well. It's such a treat. To be a Mama of this clever, sweet boy. 

I had to run away again today as my exams starts on Saturday and I'm so behind with the material. He went for a walk with M and I cycled to my Mum's. It was good to actually do something sportswise. Winter is really good to us this year. January and we have +10C instead of -15. I'm so out of shape, I realised. It's going to be hard work, the next 7months leading to my very first triathlon. So looking forward to it. 

Happy Monday everyone out there

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz