czwartek, 9 stycznia 2014

The One With Stock Taking




We're still at my parents' where the only rule is: there's no rule. It usually my Dad who puts Adam for a nap. Tonight Adam was rather too energetic to go to sleep so Dad used his bare legs as a track for a plastic bus. Adam loved it so much that he nearly fell asleep right there.

I found this stock taking on this blog and loved it. Especially with the New Year and all. So here we go...

Making : another quiet book for my little boy. It takes ages as my MA is getting in its way
Cooking : nothing. This week we're crashing at my Mum's and she's doing all the cooking for us
Drinking : endless see of tea. And blackcurrent juice from her pantry
Reading: a book on economy. Not my choice though. 440 pages of boring stuff for school.
Wanting: the mid-term exams to be over and passed
Looking: at my little boy and wondering when did he get so grown up
Playing: on the floor, helping him getting his cars from imaginary mud
Wasting: time writing paper on Sino-Japanese tetrads
Sewing: felt finger puppets of Piglet, Tigger, Rabbit and Winnie the Pooh
Wishing: to get a night of interrupted sleep
Enjoying: this extra time with my parents
Waiting: for Adam to fall asleep
Liking: the way Adam  brushes my skin after he bumped into me, blows at it and gives me a kiss
Wondering: when I will hear the very first "I love you" from my son
Loving: the growing relationship between my two boys. It good to have M at home all the time
Hoping: for an early Spring
Marvelling: at the speed Adam is doing 20-piece puzzle
Needing: new monile with good camera
Smelling: pancaces with cheese my Mum makes right now
Wearing: PJs
Following: the triathlon training plan
Noticing: how squicky the floor boards are. Especially when Adam is sleeping
Knowing: that it's going to snow over the weekend. It always does on my Uni weekends
Thinking: about my Granny
Feeling: tired, happy, loved
Bookmarking: my new Gu cookbook
Opening: my eyes to see the most beautiful genuine smile
Giggling: constantly

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz