sobota, 4 stycznia 2014

The One with Studying, Running and Playing







Tigger woke up at 6 this morning. after sleeping through the night. I guess it's better than waking up between 3 and 5am and then sleeping till 8-9 which totally disrupts our daily routine. By 8.30 I was already having breakfast after ... wait for it.... nice 2 -mile jog in the forest. Yes, I did it. I started my running year. Well, the triathlon won't run itself, so I better start preparing.  I was racing a doe. For 2 seconds, that is. and then she was gone.

So I'm trying to study, right? Last Summer I told myself that next time (meaning now) I will start studying waaaay sooner and not the last week before the exams. Rrrrright. How could I possibly do that with Christmas and New Year and Grandma's b'day? Impossible, right? Thanks Heavens for my parents who are helping me immensely. I just leave Mr Tigger with them knowing that he's well fed and rested and spends some quality time instead of just being on his own (meaning playing on his own). Like he knows how to do that <chuckles>. He used to be pretty good at it, the independent play, but recently everything is funnier with Mama <proud> <exhausted>. 
So today I just run away and hid next door at Grandma's house. She was happy to have company, even the silent one, and I had few undisturbed hours for myself. It was good, I managed to revise the vocabulary (it turned out I already know 40% of it) and read one chapter of incredibly boring book on economy. Then we had a nice chat with Grams over a cup of tea. 

This morning we played hide and seek. He told me to hide in his toy house and closed his eyes. I looked like Alice after drinking growing potion. My feet sticking out. And then we played a game invented by Tigger. He put his hand on my forehead and push me slightly telling me to lie down on the carpet and then he closed his eyes several times showing me to do the same. So I did. He sat on a stool next to me and we just sat-lied like that, in silence, for several minutes. Explanation: I was "sleeping" and he was watching over me. Apparently it's Grandpa's favorite game. I do understand why. After a while he quietly came close to me and ....
- Boooohoooooo!!!!!
I jumped which sent him into a fits of the giggles. Mischievous little rascal


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz