wtorek, 7 stycznia 2014

The One With the Stars

My sweet boy is napping (how many more of these do we have left?), my Mum is making a delicious luch for us and I'm trying to memorise all 256 words from English Banking and Economy. 
Last night when I was cycling home I could admire beautiful sky full of stars and Moon. That's the advantage of living in the country, few street lamps = amazing night sky.  I just though: "Adam would love this"   That's the most frequently thought and said phrase recently. Even though, very often Adi couldn't give a monkey about that. But this time he did. Just before bedtime, after reading for a gazzillionth time "Where's the cake?" and "Tadek's tractor" we turned off the lights and stared in awe at the blackness of the night sky lit with small bright points of stars. 
"Moo, moo" he said pointing at the crescent shape (yep, still at first-syllable-onlyfigure-it-out-what-I-meant stage). 
I never thought moderhood would be so rewarding. The discoveries of the most mundane of things. For him and for myself too.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz