sobota, 23 listopada 2013

The one with the moon

October/November means I'm back at school. The good news is I don't have to wake up at insanely early hour when the entire world is still enveloped in a deep sleep. However the down point of it is that I don't finish until 8.30pm. Which is late. Especially if the last class is about Asian languages and their influence on English grammar. Or something similar. No one really knows what this class is about and how does it contribute to the main subject. 
Recently the nature amazes me with its beauty. Or maybe, thanks to my inquisitive toddler I notice more things around me? Only few weeks ago we had this beautifully amazing rainbow. It was full arch and it was massive and vibrant in colors. Tigger was amazed, I stared at it in awe. It was one of these moments when you just which the world would stop so you can just stand there for as long as you want knowing it won't disappear in a few seconds. And that you took your camera. 
Well, today I had another of these moments. This time it was the Moon. Tigger loves the moon. We always look for it before going to bed to check if it's watching over him. I always explain to him that the moon is waiting for him to fall asleep. The clouds are its blanket for cold nights etc. So, last night it was a full moon. The sky was clear, the air was crisp. And this morning at 7 when you usually see just a small, pale stripe of  moon we had a full display. It was hanging there, still round, still bright, huge. Below the fog was rising from the lake. The picture doesn't really show the magic of it. I wished Tigger could see it however I was happy he was still fast asleep in my bed (we had one of those "mamamamama" nights). 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz